So you’ve decided to reclaim your brand’s freedom from huge online retailers and set up your website utilizing Shopify. Smart move! Adding eCommerce to your website is a fantastic way to reap a larger percentage of the profits by selling through your own online store. But before you start selling yourself, you must understand important facets of online selling first.
A proven way for you to sell products and services online through your website is via Shopify. Even big brands including Wolverine, Red Bull, Tesla, and Penguin Books use this intuitive service to offer their customers a convenient, and trusted, way to make a purchase.
But like all things on the internet, your Shopify shop needs to be upgraded to work at full capacity. Thankfully, they’ve opened up this amazing platform to developers who have created apps that will upgrade your site and are easy to plug in quickly and start using. And of course, some are better than others… so how can you tell which are the most effective and Customer friendly?
At StartUp TakeOff, we’ve used the following apps on our own Client’s Shopify websites with great levels of success. These are sure to deliver a positive experience for the customer while supplying you with resources for further contact and marketing.
1. MailChimp for Shopify. Marketing experts are obsessed with MailChimp. It boosts your website experience but also allows you to stay in touch with your customer via email marketing. This software will capture emails and sort them into mailing lists for future use.
2. Google Shopping. Of course, everyone uses Google for just about everything. With Google Shopping, your items will come up in Google’s Shop section by working alongside your Google Merchant account and ensuring both listings are updated.
3. Receiptful. We all like receipts. In fact, without this handy slip, we often run into trouble down the road. Receiptful allows you to create emailed receipts that not only have the necessary data, but matches your branding as well.
4. Chattypeople. All research shows that chatbots hosted on Facebook are soaring in popularity. In fact, a majority of online customers say it’s the easiest way to interact with a brand, and we agree. Chattypeple helps you develop your own bot. Integrate your bot with your Shopify website for an innovative and convenient way to increase your profits.
5. Better Coupon Box. Over 30,000 Shopify stores have already integrated this application and they’re seeing fantastic results. You guessed it, this app helps you display beautiful coupons. The best part? You tailor it to your deal. You can customize your coupons so that the sale matches exactly what your business needs.
It’s easy to see that Shopify is built for business owners looking to create an awesome experience for their customers, but also for those looking to keep in touch for potential reorders. Keep in mind that these apps are constantly upgrading, rebranding, and new solutions are coming up nearly everyday. You can’t just click “Install,” sit back, and watch the site run itself. That’s why you need a pro on your side.
Are you ready to create your eCommerce empire? We can help you takeoff today. Our team at StartUp TakeOff builds custom Shopify sites every day for our Clients and we can do the same for you. At StartUp TakeOff, we understand the value of a strong team. We also know that finding the right people can be nerve-wracking and time-consuming, so we made it easy for our Clients. Choosing the wrong partners can be a costly misstep for any entrepreneur, which is why StartUp TakeOff’s founder, Stefani Thionnet, has assembled a diverse group of marketing experts from across the industry who will provide you with solutions that save you time and money. Our team of marketing industry veterans will get to know you and your brand so that we can provide solutions perfectly tailored to your needs. The best people often strike out on their own, but we’ve brought them together to get results you will love.