When it comes to your business’s branding, you might not have all the answers. Luckily, we have all the questions. Let’s get right to it. These are 13 questions we often ask our Clients so that they get a better idea of their brand.
1. What is your company’s mission statement?
2. What is your ideal Customer’s age?
3. What is your ideal Customer’s gender?
4. Do your visuals match the above demographics?
5. Does your logo, packaging, and marketing match in terms of style?
6. Which colors are appropriate for your industry?
7.What is your brand’s personality?
8. What strategies do your competitors utilize that you don’t?
9. Do people WANT your product or NEED your product?
10. What do you want your customers to feel when they see your brand?
11. What real-world elements are connected to your brand? (e.g., tea leaves for a teahouse, or a kitten for a pet health supplement)
12. What is your brand’s story?
13. What is your brand’s next step?
Can you confidently answer all 13 questions? If not, don’t panic. We’re here to help you. We’re branding experts that are here to help your brand take off. If you’re trying to start up, we’re here to help you every step of the way.
At StartUp TakeOff, we understand the value of a strong team. We also know that finding the right people can be nerve-wracking and time-consuming, so we made it easy for our Clients. Choosing the wrong partners can be a costly misstep for any entrepreneur, which is why StartUp TakeOff’s founder, Stefani Thionnet, has assembled a diverse group of marketing experts from across the industry who will provide you with solutions that save you time and money. Our team of marketing industry veterans will get to know you and your brand so that we can provide solutions perfectly tailored to your needs. The best people often strike out on their own, but we’ve brought them together to get results you will love.